We’re so close to finally repealing ObamaCare. A strong repeal bill that made it through Congress less than two years ago is now back in the Senate, and it could be voted on Today.
Sadly, some RINOs in the Senate are betraying their constituents and are trying to stop this bill. Despite getting elected on the promise to repeal ObamaCare, they’re sabotaging our best chance to finally end this disastrous law.
That’s why I’m asking you to contact Senate Republicans right now. Tell them to keep their word by supporting the 2015 ObamaCare repeal bill today.
Call Your Senators Today at (202) 224-3121: A switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request. You can find additional information such as local offices, twitter and Facebook accounts by going to: http://libertyfederation.org
- It is time to pass the 2015 repeal bill. We will not have a better chance at getting a repeal bill through Congress than now.
- Americans continue to suffer under ObamaCare, and we NEED full repeal of the law.
- Republicans have the majority in the Senate because of their pledge to the American people that they would repeal this law. We are still waiting for them to fulfill their promise.
Call President Trump at 202-456-1111:
- Thank President Trump for following his promises to the American People!
- President Trump needs to end the illegal and unfair exemption from ObamaCare that Congress currently enjoys.
- Congress passed ObamaCare without taking the time to read exactly what was in the bill. When Members of Congress found out that they would be forced to give up their generous health insurance subsidies, they found an immediate workaround for themselves.
- Americans want full repeal of the law. We believe that Congress will move much more swiftly to repeal the law if Members of Congress and their staffs have to live under the law and feel the full effects.
- The congressional exemption from ObamaCare is illegal and unfair. And it is time for President Trump to end it by reversing the Obama OPM directive.
- Congress has 12,000 employees yet is in the Small Business ObamaCare exchange. Congress lied on its applications, falsifying information on government documents, in order to enroll in the wrong ObamaCare exchange. President Trump should un-do this illegal scheme and force Congress to live under the law.
The 2015 ObamaCare repeal bill made it out of Congress with all but two Republican votes in the Senate. We just need one final push to get this bill out of Congress again and on President Trump’s desk.
Everett, this vote could happen Today! If you don’t take action now, ObamaCare will remain the law of the land.
Contact Senate Republicans today (202) 224-3121. Tell them to support the 2015 ObamaCare repeal bill right now.
Everett “Dirksen” Wilkinson
Chairman, National Liberty Federation
P.S. — We are working now to make sure Obamacare dies TODAY! Please consider making a donation to help us continue our efforts on repealing Obamacare! Thanks again, Everett