We are asking Congress to repeal Affordable Healthcare Act (aka AHC & Obamacare) for the following reasons:
- This law was forced on Americans by Obama and the, at that time, Majority Senate Leader, (Democrat Senator Nancy Pelosi) who in her own words stated the law “had to be passed before we could find out what was in it”.
- This kind of reasoning is a slap in the face to all Americans as it represents a form of taxation without representation specifically contravening all United States Constitutional Law.
- Outsourcing the building of the Healthcare Website is expressly the kind of statements Obama used in his re-election campaign against Mitt Romney.
- Under the Health Insurance Patient Privacy Act (HIPPA) of 1972 only those with the Right to Know or Need to Know are allowed access to such information with each violation costing $5,000 in fines and/or 5 years in prison.
- HIPPA therefore removes any governance of Obamacare by the IRS.
- Health and Human Services Secretary, Sebellius, has already testified before Congress and a House Sub-committee the site does not work and has security issues (making it possible for hackers, even of high school age, to access personal information of others.
- Obama, once again, failed to keep his promise to Americans regarding the way this law would affect them.
- Plain and simply, the law does not work and is causing more unrest and financial hardship on individuals and employers alike.